The EV & Low CO2 Fleet Show is a one-day event providing fleet decision makers and other fleet industry executives with information, advice and guidance on a wide range of emissions-based topics.
Organised by Fleet World magazine in association with the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association, the event aims to provide a platform from which motor manufacturers, fleet service companies, infrastructure suppliers and others can explain their products, services and R&D initiatives.
As the name suggests, the EV & Low CO2 Fleet Show 2012 will showcase the latest technology from the exciting world of electric vehicles, with many of the latest models available to be driven on the Stowe Circuit.
The show will also feature a wide range of petrol-electric hybrids, diesel-electric hybrids, fuel-cell hybrids and electric range-extenders, many of which will be available for test driving on the Stowe Circuit.
In order to provide information on the widest possible range of options for fleets seeking to reduce their transport-based CO2 emissions, a range of low-emission petrol and diesel engine vehicles will also be available for test driving.
Light commercial vehicles offering low-emission options will also play a prominent part in the EV & Low CO2 Fleet Show.
The Silverstone Wing:
• Unique cutting-edge design and architecture
• Located with easy access to all major transport links
• In-house teams experienced in delivering first class events
• Several thousand square metres of flexible, well-planned space to host events for just a few or thousands of people
• Conference hall, auditorium, two exhibition halls, a banqueting hall and additional breakout rooms for fully flexible use
• State-of-the-art technical and AV equipment